Wednesday, April 12, 2017

partial Unity parody, song by The Fat Rat, parody by me.

I am very strong,
I can keep going on,
i don't need anybody!
You think that that's me,
the person that you see, quivering and on their knees.
But that just isn't me,
I'm independant as can be,
you don't know how tough that i can be,
your mockings may cut deep,
but i will make you see,
that i have everything i need.

I just don't understand this mockery,
I just don't get what's wrong with me,
What is it that you see,
what is it that's wrong with me?
Why do you insist on denying,
I know you just want me to go crying,
I just don't see, but i don't need,
Now sing along with me!


We are very strong,
we can keep going on,
we don't need anybody!
They think that that's me,
the person that they see,
shaking and on their knees.
But that just isn't me,
we're independant as can be,
you don't know how tough that we can be!
their mockings may cut deep,
but we will make them see,
That we have everything that we need!



Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8X9_MgEdCg

No comments:

Post a Comment